Friday, September 3, 2010

me almost you

it's been 9 months, and i miss u much.
the 15 minute coffee break with you that keeps me going the whole shift.
You used to go out with friends, and i used to go out with you eventhough i don't drink :)
i miss you getting water for me, and vice versa.


The first night out that we had, i never thought i will feel this way afterwards.
many times u hated me for wearing clothes that are not so revealing, but for you it is.
i never told you it gets me kilig :)
for all the "taglines" you've used, i want you to know, you really got me :)
and how will i forget the way you call me katorse, well you'll always be my mr.congeniality honey :)




...maybe it went all well (i thought), and now i know for sure it's not. but no regrets.
for the first four months that i've known you, you brought a lot of changes in me.
no it's not a fling (for me, atleast)
no hard feelings... only happiness, for all the gestures that you care.

it's like a whirlwind i supposed.
even in June, it only takes 12 hours (i think)..
but i think it covers the months that you're not here.
ahh... i'm so getting mushy here.
you always challenged me.. you made me think a lot.



i never believe in the word soulmate. but if I define it right, then maybe I found mine <3.



P.S.
Don't get me wrong, i'm just being a friend here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment